Top Hair Crushes on Instagram

Since joining Instagram it's become an addiction. I'm struggling to stay on a limit for who to follow, but here are my top five hair crushes on Instagram (yes, it was so difficult to pick, may have to do a part two).
Don't forget to follow the Hair of Heritage Instagram if you don't already!

@xobema
Love her IG because she posts lots of pics, and her hair is always on point! I mean, do I have to say more? Look at her hair!

@welovecurlz
Love this IG because it's the account linked to I Love Natural Hair and it's a mixture of owner Carriene, hair care tips/deals as well as curlies Carriene meet in the streets of Cph and beyond. A must follow if you are part of #scandinaturals :)

@teyonahparris
Actress Teyonah Parris is so beautiful, can't get enough of her! Love seeing her hair styles, often styled by Felicia Leatherwood (who I also follow, but check her out on IG as well! @lovingyourhair).

@sensualsierra
Started following her recently, gorgeous hair!!

@evasheadwraps
Love how this IG account shows us so many wrap styles I never knew existed.Be sure to follow for head wrap inspiration for bad hair days.

Who are your favorite Instagram naturlaistas? Leave a comment with your top five! 

Comments

Popular Posts