A Week of Hair

This is a post I've wanted to do for long, but kept on postponing. Here's a typical week in the life of my hair.

Day 1
Wash n go. Didn't take pics, but you can find lots on the Instagram. 

Day 2
Fresh out of bed. These day I sleep with some kind of loose top bun.

After spritzing with water and fluffing it out with my hands I end up with my beloved 2nd and 3rd day hair. I occasionally add some extra leave in if I feel my hair is in need. 


Products used on wash day: 


Products used day 2 and beyond:

Day 5 or 6 
Sometime I just wear an updo other days I finger detangle and apply extra water and leave in. 


The pony tail is an easy go to style of mine.

This is the amount of Kinky Curly Curling Custard to slick down my edges. Took this pic because I know many struggle with this gel. You don't need much of this product for it to work. 

And that's a week of hair! Sometimes I wash on day 7 other weeks I can stretch it until day 10 or so. 

Comments

Popular Posts