What Is This?!

I have this part of my hair, right by my nape that is very soft, more wavy than curly and it stays short. When I put my hair in pony tails it loves to creep out of them. And somehow it always finds away out when I'm wearing a head wrap!

Why is this hair always short? Simple! It keeps breaking off. It's the hair that is rubbing against scarves I wear around my neck. And it's the hair that rubs against my pillow at night. 

What to do? To be honest I'm currently not doing much to grow this part out. I should give it extra care if I want it to grow, but it's not a high priority. I usually just bobby pin it away. We'll see, maybe I'll do a challenge to grow it out. Should I? 

Comments

  1. Hey!

    Interesting topic :).

    Normally, one focuses on the those areas that are directly visible. One way to address this is by wearing your hair up or tucked into a bun. When the hair is shorter at the back, you can use bobby pins to safely secure it with the rest of your hair.

    Another way could be to wear protective styles such as braids, twists, buns.

    The more you wear your hair "out", the more it is prone to breakage. Especially when it comes to the back of your head.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      I think protective styling would help. However I think my love of buns at the moment is a part of the problem and keeps that part of my hair short.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts