Cradle Cap

My daughter didn't have cradle cap as a baby, so when I started noticing dry patches on little man's scalp I knew what it was but not what to do. Swedish sites didn't give much info: cause unknown, do nothing was basically what they said. So when Nadine from Girls Love Your Curls posted this video with tips I was so happy!


My little man was born with hair as well, so the dry flakes of skin get stuck in his hair. I find myself constantly picking them out. But the coconut oil and toothbrush before a bath idea works wonders! Little man sometimes smells so much coconut oil that his dad has started call him him "Bounty" (like the chocolate). The funny thing is he only has cradle cap where he has long hair; on the top of his head. Where of course it's harder to get the dead skin off because it gets stuck in his curls. 

I forgot to take an after pic, but here you see what it looks like. 
It comes off in big flakes.

Comments

Popular Posts