Behind the Blog - Good Things to Come

It's been a while since there was a Behind the Blog post, so here it is. :)
My life is more than just hair, and this year is already looking very busy. When I'm not blogging I'm working on a few other projects, some hair related, some not. At times there is a lot to keep in my head at one time.

April is the blog's third birthday, so there is some planning going into what will happen on the blog then. Three years! I still can't believe it! :)
There is also something else, very exciting in the making for April which I can't wait to share with you. But for now, you'll have to wait. ;)

I was asked to hold a talk on hair and race for a group of high school students in April as well (April will be one busy month), will try to blog about this event if possible. Two or my favorite subject to speak about, and I think it's a combination of a topic that doesn't get enough spotlight in Sweden. As black women we think about this a lot, but I don't think non-black women think about how closely our hair is linked to our race. What will be interesting with this talk is that it will be mostly non-black girls attending, let's see how it turns out.

Looking at some collaborations with a few product companies we well as fellow bloggers, which I hope will work out. Watch this space and find out! ;)


My pregnancy is progressing well, the belly is growing by the minute, and I still feel very good (since morning sickness has completely left me alone). But of course preparing for the little one takes up a lot of my time and thinking. This is my second child, but the experience has been very different from my previous pregnancy. I'm trying to enjoy every moment, but I can't wait for it to end so I can meet this little person who loves re-arranging my womb.

That's a little update. :)

Let me know if there's anything you would like me to write a Behind the Blog post on!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts