30 Day Challenge: EverCurl by L'Oréal


First up in the February challenge to use up samples is the EverCurl line by L'Oréal. I had samples for the shampoo, the conditioner and the leave-in. At first I couldn't decide if I wanted to try them all on the same day or spread them out, but I decided to try them all.

Firstly, like most samples, there's not enough in the sample for my hair. These were 10ml each. The shampoo and to my surprise the leave in actually just made it, but the conditioner was just enough for half of my hair! When will product companies get it? Unless you have a TWA 10ml isn't enough! Curly hair is thirsty and needs quite a lot of conditioner. 

Shampoo 
It was pearly white which reminded me that most shampoos look like this. It did lather and it didn't dry out my hair. 

Conditioner
It had great slip! This was by far the best thing about it. I had to use my Tresemme Naturals conditioner on my second half of hair and there was a huge difference in slip! I always thought Tresemme Naturals Conditioner had great slip. 
The scent was subtle, reminded me of coconut. 
My hair felt soft and moisturised when I rinsed it out.

Leave In Conditioner 
Like I said, a little went a long way! I did squeeze out every last droplet out of the package, and it was just enough for my full head of hair. It had pretty good slip and my hair felt soft afterwards. I was also very happy with my results after I diffused my hair. My hair was light, full of volume with well defined curls! The leave in didn't weigh my hair down.


To sum it up 
I was pleasantly surprised by these products. Would I buy them? Probably not, that's mostly due to their ingredients. But if you aren't so concerned with ingredients then I say try them! I hope this line comes to Sweden and is sold wherever L'Oréal products are sold, it would help out curly haired Swedes quite a bit! 

Comments

Popular Posts