Using the Right Amount of Products

I use this amount x like 10!

I talk hair a lot, give lots of advice, listen to a lot of people tell me about their or their child's hair issues. And I finding myself thinking that hair seems to be very complicated at times. People say that products aren't working for them and so on.
But maybe you aren't using enough. A lot of bloggers and vloggers talk about a dime sized amount... Oh ok! No. I have long hair, I don't dime nothing!
You have to add product until your hair is saturated, don't be stingy! When I use a new product I always use a generous amount, partly because that's the only way to get a feel for the product and partly because a little is not enough. I don't have lots of hair, but the length calls for a generous amount of product. So if you feel like a product is not working for you make sure you are using enough! Don't just rub a dime sized amount of leave in conditioner over your medium length hair and say its still dry. Work in sections and saturate the hair with product and then see how it reacts. Every hair strand should get some of the product for the best results. Don't be scared of products! If you use a product with great ingredients it's good for your hair!

Show your hair some love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts