Review: Cleansing Cream by Jessicurl


Mini review!
This product was sent to me by Jessicurl and I emptied the bottle last year I believe. As you can tell by the name it's a cleanser, and a really good one I might add. It left my scalp and hair feeling clean without leaving it dry. This product does not lather, so if you need a lathering cleanser you may not like this one. Jessicurl's ingredients are generally very good, so I'd recommend this product to kids as well as adults. 

I enjoyed using this product and will consider buying it again. 

Ingredients: No Fragrance: Aqua (Water), Decyl Polyglucose, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate


Order a bottle over at I Love Natural Hair!

Comments

  1. I love love love this shampoo! A little goes a long way and it always leaves my hair feeling moisturized instead of stripped!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts