Review: Ylang-Ylang Floral Water by Anita Grant

For those of you that frequent the blog you know my scalp is my biggest issue. I've tried a lot of products to ease the itchiness of my scalp that comes and goes. So when I was ordering from Anita Grant online last year I decided I wanted to try the Ylang-Ylang Floral Water on my scalp so I bought a sample.


I've been using this product on and off during fall whenever my scalp has felt itchy and it has really help sooth it. I've also used it recently (and ran out!) while having my Marley Twists installed.
What I really like about this product is that is comes in a spray bottle which makes it easy to apply. Oils that come in bottles that need to be applied are so messy, but this product isn't. It's not an oil which also is great, it leaves no residue whatsoever! It has a slight flowery smell, but it's not overpowering. I'm not big on flowery scents in general, but this one is light enough for me to like it.

It says on the bottle that Ylang-Ylang is good for regulating the skins natural sebum. This was the selling point for me. I wanted something that could aid my sebum not replace it. It also says it stimulates hair growth. It can also be used on the face as a toner etc. 

I actually really like this product and will buy it again on my next Anita Grant shopping spree. It really relieves my itchy scalp well and I feel it has kept it from itching well during fall and with my Marley twists installed which is not an easy task! I like that it's not an oil partly because there's not build up, but partly because I don't get oil on my hair when using it, which makes my hair too soft and easily frizzy when I have extensions installed. Is it good enough to qualify for my Favorites List? Not sure yet, I need a full size bottle to be sure, but I'm thinking it will be on there in the future ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts