Can't live without it: the Spray Bottle

Pink Spray Bottle
There's nothing more simple than water. Still water holds so many good things within.
I use my spray water bottle almost daily. To re-do my hair, to freshen it up, to do my daughters hair. It is a great base for any do, esp if you don't want to completely wet your hair and bother your scalp.
Keep a travel size one in your purse for styling on the go!
It has taken my friends a while to fully accept and agree that water is the perfect styling tool, in combination with a variety of other things. I use mine before I put in my leave in for second, third and sometimes fourth day hair. I also use it a lot to put my hair up, before applying gel, the water helps to make the hair more easily controlled.

So, go buy a cheap spray bottle and get to spraying!

Comments

Popular Posts