Review: Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment


This product was sent to me by Jess (Jessicurl) because she thought it would work well for my hair.
So I've tried this product on both my hair and my daughter's hair and here are my thoughts. 

The Deep Conditioning Treatment is a very thick product which I like. Unfortunately this thickness also made it difficult to get out of the bottle. But it's easy to apply - great slip. And has a very subtle scent, like Jessicurl products usually do. 
For my hair it's not moisturizing enough, my hair needs more. It's more like a conditioner when used in my hair. But it's great as a DC for my daughter's hair; it leaves it soft as silk! 

This is not one of my fav products, but I would buy it if I couldn't find my fav conditioners. It's a great product. My experience with Jessicurl is that their products are good, but not always exactly for my hair. 
What's good about Jessicurl that they are available in Scandinavia and the ingredient lists are fairly good. 

Ingredients: No Fragrance: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Laurus Nobilis (Bay Laurel) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, *Cinnamal, *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool

Comments

Popular Posts