Hair Portraits Copenhagen

This will be a new series here on the blog. My dear friend and fellow naturalista  Zozo suggested she could take pictures of natural beauties she meets on the streets of Copenhagen (Denmark) to feature on the blog. This is something I've been wanting to do since I started the blog, but never commited to, so I'm happy it's being done. 
A big thank you to Zozo!! 


Your full name
Christine Adong Ballisager

Your origin
Ugandan

What are you up to currently
Working for Jesus

What do you love about your hair
Everything about its, that its all natural
 
What is your hair regimen
Wave Nouveau

What hair products can you not live without
Nothing, l don't want to attach to a product. l look at my auntie from the village and they have no hair oil that they cannot live with out and their hair is healthy. l oil my hair occasionally,

Any challenges or advantages on your current hairstyle
Only when l want to trim down tried it myself but am yet to find good place to trim it as l like to keep it short,its easy to keep, easy to wash, cheap to say, less time, ready to go just comb and you are off.

Any hair tips you would like to share
Embrace who are, so you can embrace your hair and keep it simple!


Love the TWA! Thank you for answering the questions as well!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts