Christmas Wish List 2013

souce

Dear Santa, 
I think I've been a good human this year so once again I'm sending you a list of my (hair related) wishes. :)

* Better Than Good Hair by Curly Nikki - Been longing to read this book since I first heard about it!

* TGIN Hair Care Line - I am well aware that I'm a product junkie and have lots of products. But I so want to try this line of products!

* A Steamer - Yes, still want one, and my hair could need the moisture boost!

* Satin Pillow Case or a Pillow Bonnet - I'm so bad at wrapping my hair at night so a pillow case would be very helpful and good for my hair,preferably white. 

* Afro Pick - Yes, Santa, I'm the only naturalista out there without one! I'd prefer a seamless one in plastic please. 

* Afros - A coffee table book celebrating natural hair. I would love to have this book in my house! Not only for friends to look in when they are here,but also the children that pass through our home.

Thank you! 
xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts