Review: Roots by Lush


During the last few month of last year I realized I was totally neglecting my hair and decided I needed to get back on it. I was out of deep conditioner and decided I it was time to see what I could get my hands on in a regular store (on the ground). My scalp was very itchy and upset with everything at the time so when I saw the ingredients list on the tub of Roots in the Lush store I knew my scalp would live the mint (even though the tub also said it was for thin hair). On my first try I was so excited. My scalp went from a itchy upset mess to a calm happy scalp. I love this as a pre-poo treatment. And my hair feels super soft after using it. 

When I took out my cornrow ponytail my scalp was also itchy and sore, and Roots calmed it down again. I really like it as a pre-poo, it's fairly good to detangle with, it smells minty fresh and it leaves my scalp and hair very happy. I usually leave it in my hair for 20-60 minutes under a plastic wrap. 

This is a product I will definitely try again, and it makes me very curious to try more Lush products. I've previously stayed away from Lush because their stores just are shock for my nostrils - too many scents at once.

Ingredients:
Fresh Mint Infusion (Mentha Piperita) ,  Water (Aqua) Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate ,  Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ,  Citric Acid ,  Propylene Glycol Honey ,  Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) ,  Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) ,  Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) ,  Nettle Absolute (Urtica Urens) ,  Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) ,  Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) ,  *Limonene ,  *Linalool ,  *Citral Fragrance ,  Methylparaben ,  Propylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Comments

Popular Posts